Rag Doll Outfit - Father Christmas - A5 Pattern and Instructions Booklet - to fit our 54cm Rag Doll
Rag Doll Father Christmas Outfit - Pattern and Instructions Booklet A5
These easy to follow, step by step, comprehensive instructions with detailed pattern take you through the process of making a beautiful, heirloom, Rag Doll Outfit.
The instructions are extremely professional, clear and thorough with each and every step explained in text and images. We've included stitch tuition, green tips, glossary and layouts.
We were very proud to have been nominated for the 'Excellence in Innovation' Award for our Kits and Patterns in 2015.
So, whether you are an experienced sewer or this is your first Rag Doll project, these instructions and pattern are just what you need.
To make this rag doll outfit, you will need:-
- 110cm/43” wide x 68cm/27” deep fabric for jacket, trousers, hat and sack (weused red cotton velvet)
- 54cm/21” wide x 43cm/17” deep fur fabric, 2cm max pile for trim
- 54cm/21” wide x 47cm/19” deep fabric for lining
- 100cm/39” x 7mm/0.3” cord for sack
- 12cm/5” wide x 4cm/2” deep felt for beard
- 45cm/18” wide x 25cm/10” deep non fray fabric for boots and belt strap
- 12cm/5” wide x 6cm/2.5” deep non fray fabric for belt buckle
- 13g/0.5oz wool for beard (we use Seriously Chunky)
- 37cm/15” x 7mm/0.3” white elastic for beard and waistband
- 4 x 10mm/0.4” poppers for jacket
- Matching thread, general purpose sewing needle and pins
- 1 pair each of fabric and paper scissors. Tailor’s chalk or a pencil
Size: to fit a 54cm Rag Doll
Suitable For: This is a collectable heirloom pattern but with very little adjustment it can be made suitable for children. Replace replace choking hazards such as long ribbons until the child is a little older. Ready for a lifetime of play.