About us/Contact/Support Us
Alice's Bear Shop is a Teddy Bear and Doll Hospital, situated in Lyme Regis, a beautiful, Dorset, seaside town.
We are proud to offer you our beautiful collection of Heirloom, jointed Teddy Bear and Calico Rag Doll making Kits, Patterns and Digital Pattern Downloads. Created using the very best partners we can find and offering you a product that is as green as we can make it while still being affordable.
Ethically created with People, Play and the Planet in mind.
We are here to help on 01297 444589 every day of the week and all year round.
This Year we are closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Please call if you need information about our Teddy and Doll Hospital or need help with Bear or Doll making.
We thought you'd like to know:
- We are an ethical company. If you wish to know more about this you can find it on our ethics page.
- We opened in January 2000
- We are one of the only remaining Teddy and Doll hospitals and receive patients from the world over.
- We are a team of six. Dr Dave, Nurse Lesley, Nurse Maria, our Saturday girl Chase, our Sunday girl Charis and Rikey who opened the shop many years ago.
- We are at St Michael's Business Centre which is a Victorian school house, Pooles Court off Church Street, Lyme Regis DT7 3DB and are open every day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- You can call us on 01297 444589
- You can email us on email@example.com
- You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
You can support our Teddy and Doll Hospital by making a donation here