Rag Doll Pattern and Instructions - Gypsy Outfit to fit our 54cm / 21inch Rag Doll
Rag Doll Gypsy outfit making pattern and A5 instruction booklet
This pack contains easy to follow instructions and a reusable pattern to make a beautiful rag doll outfit with your own materials that will be treasured for years to come.
We have provided you with all of the information you need to get both creative and green by recycling your pattern with both new and repurposed fabrics.
To make this rag doll outfit, you will need:-
- 56cm wide x 45cm deep fabric for the blouse
- 107cm wide x 37cm deep fabric for the waistcoat & skirt, fabric 1
- 56cm wide x 35cm deep fabric for the waistcoat & skirt, fabric 2
- 40cm wide x 40cm deep fabric for the scarves
- 112cm wide x 50cm deep fabric for the underskirt
- 56cm wide x 26cm deep fabric for the short bloomers
- 19cm wide x 29cm deep, thick, none fraying fabric for the shoes
- 116cm long x 7mm wide elastic for cuffs and waistbands
- 150cm long x 3cm deep tassel trim or similar edging
- 15 x 9mm bells
- 200cm long x 7mm wide length of narrow ribbon for shoes
- 100cm long x 25mm wide length of ribbon for hair
- Matching thread, general purpose sewing needle and pins
- 1 x pair each fabric and paper scissors. Tailor’s chalk or a pencil
Suitable for : This is a collectable heirloom pattern but with very little adjustment it can be made suitable for children. Replace small parts such as bells until the child is a little older. Ready for a lifetime of play.