Rag Doll Making Kit - Rosina 54cm when made
Alice's Bear Shop Rosina Rag Doll kit - Size : 54cm / 21 inches (head to toe)
This kit contains easy to follow instructions and a reusable pattern as well as all the beautiful fabrics, buttons, trims, stuffing, specialist threads and accessories you will need to make a gypsy rag doll and clothes that will be treasured for years to come.
You might also like to follow our step by step tutorial video series on our YouTube Channel which features the option of painting your doll's face.
This kit contains:-
- Detailed, easy to follow instruction booklet to make both the doll and all the clothes
- A reusable paper pattern for the doll and clothes
- Pre-shrunk calico fabric for your doll (cream)
- Wool for doll hair (black)
- Fabrics for skirt, waistcoat, blouse, underskirt, short bloomers, scarves, hair ribbons and shoes (please note that the current poppy fabric on the skirt is the larger poppy print modelled by the dolls in the pictures).
- Buttons, elastic, trims and bells
- One pair of handmade English glass eyes - brown
- DMC cotton perle thread for doll’s mouth
- Polyfibre filling
- An extra long, doll needle and extra strong thread (used to insert your doll's eyes)
You will also need:-
- Matching sewing threads
- Sewing needle, pins and scissors
We have also provided you with all of the information you need to get both creative and green by recycling your pattern with both new and re-purposed fabrics.
Suitable for : This is a collectable heirloom doll but with very little adjustment it can be made suitable for a child. Remove small parts such as buttons and replace the hand-made glass eyes with stitched eyes until the child is a little older. We also recommend over sewing the seams to ensure that the Rag Doll is ready for a lifetime of play.