*DOWNLOAD* Memory Dragon Pattern and Instructions - 30cm/12" when made
These easy to follow, step by step, comprehensive instructions with detailed pattern take you through the process of making a beautiful, Memory Dragon using many of the same techniques that Bear Artists have practised for over a Century.
The instructions are extremely professional, clear and thorough with lots of useful images. Check out our step by step tutorial videos that will guide you through many of the techniques and stitches used.
We are very proud to have been nominated for the 'Excellence in Innovation' Award for our Kits and patterns.
So, whether you are an experienced bear maker or a complete beginner, these instructions, tutorials and pattern are just what you need.
Finished size - 30cm/12"
To make Saxon you will need:
To make this dragon, you will need:- .
- Main fabric for your Dragon (colour 1) .
- Contrasting fabric for your Dragon (colour 2) .
- Embroidery thread or cotton perle for stitch detail on the wings, ears and belly (colour1) .
- Embroidery thread or cotton perle for the nostril french knots (black works well . 230g/8.5oz approx’ filling polyfibre, kapok, cotton etc. If you wish to add weight then plastic pellets (recycled from old toys) .
- 1 x pair of 8mm/1⁄3", black, glass eyes or buttons .
- A long doll needle about 12cm/5” long, (used to insert eyes) .
- Matching sewing thread, general purpose sewing needle and pins .
- Fabric scissors and paper scissors .
- Tailor’s chalk or ballpoint pen .
- Soft toy stuffer (a wooden spoon handle works well).
This is a collectors item. Small parts such as buttons can be a choking hazard for very small children. You can thread joint without using buttons.