KIT - Harold Elephant - Button Jointed Felt Kit - See Colour Options
Who doesn't love an elephant! And you can't help but love Harold (or why not a Harriet?)
We've popped a kit together for you with everything you need to make a button jointed elephant - including felt, Liberty fabric and interfacing.
A fairly easy sew with clear written and photographic instructions.
- Full pattern & instructions
- Liberty fabric
- Brushed cotton interfacing
- Wooden buttons - 2 x 15mm, 2 x 20mm
- 8mm black hand made glass eyes & doll needle
- Polyfibre filling
- Extra strong thread for eyes and jointing.
Finished size about 30cm, check out the felt friends dress or dungarees patterns and kits to make your elephant some clothes!
Not suitable for very small children due to small parts.