*DOWNLOAD* Sewing a Traditional Dress Outfit - A4 Pattern and Instructions - to fit 54cm Rag Doll
These easy to follow, step by step, comprehensive instructions with detailed pattern take you through the process of making a beautiful, Traditional Rag Doll Outfit.
The instructions are extremely professional, clear and thorough with each and every step explained in text and images. We've included stitch tuition, green tips, glossary and layouts.
We were very proud to have been nominated for the 'Excellence in Innovation' Award for our Kits and Patterns in 2015, so, whether you are an experienced sewer or this is your first Rag Doll project, these instructions and pattern are just what you need.
Prints on standard A4 size paper.
To make this rag doll outfit, you will need:
- 112cm (44") wide x 50cm (20") deep fabric for the dress,
- 112cm (44") wide x 50cm (20") deep fabric for the pinafore and bonnet,
- 56cm (22") wide x 36cm (14 1/2") deep fabric for the bloomers,
- 19cm (8") wide x 28cm (12") deep, thick, non-fraying fabric for the shoes,
- 250cm (100") length of embroidery thread for pocket detail,
- 100cm (39") long x 7mm (1/4") wide elastic for cuffs and bonnet,
- 24cm (10") long x 1.5mm (1/16") wide elastic for button loops,
- 60cm (24") long x 3cm (1 1/4") deep Broderie Anglaise or similar trim,
- 8 x 8mm (1/4") buttons (3 for dress, 3 for pinafore, 2 for shoes),
- 100cm (39") long x 2.5cm (1") wide length of ribbon,
- Matching sewing threads, general purpose sewing needle and pins,
- A pair of fabric and a pair of paper scissors,
- Tailor’s chalk or ballpoint pen.
Size: to fit a 54cm Rag Doll
Suitable for: This is a collectable heirloom pattern but with very little adjustment it can be made suitable for children. Replace small parts such as buttons until the child is a little older.