*DOWNLOAD* Rag Doll Outfit - Gypsy - Pattern & Instructions - to fit our 54cm / 21 inch Rag Doll
Rag Doll Gypsy Outfit - Pattern and Instructions # Download # A4 Printer Format #
Please note that this is not a physical pattern - you will need to download it and print it.
These easy to follow, step by step, comprehensive instructions with detailed pattern take you through the process of making a beautiful, heirloom, Rag Doll Outfit.
The instructions are extremely professional, clear and thorough with each and every step explained in text and images. We've included stitch tuition, green tips, glossary and layouts.
We were very proud to have been nominated for the 'Excellence in Innovation' Award for our Kits and Patterns in 2015.
So, whether you are an experienced sewer or this is your first Rag Doll project, these instructions and pattern are just what you need.
To make this rag doll outfit, you will need:-
- 56cm wide x 45cm deep fabric for the blouse
- 107cm wide x 37cm deep fabric for the waistcoat & skirt, fabric 1
- 56cm wide x 35cm deep fabric for the waistcoat & skirt, fabric 2
- 40cm wide x 40cm deep fabric for the scarves
- 112cm wide x 50cm deep fabric for the underskirt
- 56cm wide x 26cm deep fabric for the short bloomers
- 19cm wide x 29cm deep, thick, none fraying fabric for the shoes
- 116cm long x 7mm wide elastic for cuffs and waistbands
- 150cm long x 3cm deep tassel trim or similar edging
- 15 x 9mm bells
- 200cm long x 7mm wide length of narrow ribbon for shoes
- 100cm long x 25mm wide length of ribbon for hair
- Matching thread, general purpose sewing needle and pins
- 1 x pair each fabric and paper scissors. Tailor’s chalk or a pencil
Suitable For: This is a collectable heirloom pattern but with very little adjustment it can be made suitable for children. Replace replace choking hazards such as long ribbons until the child is a little older. Ready for a lifetime of play.