***DOWNLOAD*** Digory Dog with Waistcoat - Sewing Pattern and Instructions - By Sherree Banner
***DOWNLOAD*** Digory Dog with Waistcoat - Pattern and Instructions
By Sherree Banner
'Man's' best friend? Digory could be your best friend! Who can resist that cute little face and puppy dog eyes!
These easy to follow, step by step, instructions with detailed photos take you through the process of making Digory Dog, hand stitched or by machine.
So, whether you are an experienced toy maker or just getting started, these instructions and the pattern will help you on your creative journey.
Prints on standard A4 paper, approx 10" tall when made.
To make Digory you will need:
- 22cm x 90cm main colour felt, 22cm x 45cm accent colour felt
- 2 x 15mm and 2 x 20mm buttons for jointing, with extra strong thread
- A pair of 9mm or 10mm glass eyes or safety eyes
- Either an 18mm safety nose or black cotton perle to embroider the nose.
- Black embroidery thread for the eyebrows and mouth
- Toy filling
- Main fabric and lining fabric for the waistcoat
You will also need a basic sewing kit, pen, pencil, paper & sewing scissors.
Pattern design by Sherree Banner