Mohair Teddy Bear Making Kit - Eddie 33cm - Original Ivory 25mm Fabric Mohair
Eddie Mohair Teddy Bear Making Kit - Ivory
Eddie is one of our biggest bears at 33cm and is a traditional jointed teddy bear and you can make one from this gorgeous 25mm shaggy pile, natural/ivory mohair on a matching backing. He has a more 'relaxed' shape than the traditional bear - long snouted with expressive ears - he is a nice size for shelf sitting or lap cuddling!
This Heirloom Teddy Bear Kit is designed and made in the UK by Alice's Bear Shop with both beginners and experienced bear makers in mind. We have taken time to ensure that our kits contain top quality components and our instructions are clear and easy to follow.
This is a collectable Bear and not suitable for children without safety adaptions.
This comprehensive kit contains:-
- . Detailed, easy to follow instructions & pattern
- . Beautiful German Mohair
- . Ultra suede, paw pad material
- . One pair of handmade, English glass, teddy bear eyes
- . English cotter pin joints for jointing your teddy bear.
- . DMC cotton perle nose thread
- . Polyfibre stuffing
- . An extra long, doll needle and extra strong thread (used to insert your teddy bear's eyes)
To complete your bear you will also need:-
- . A matching sewing thread
- . Sewing needle, pins and scissors
- . Soft toy stuffer (a wooden spoon handle will do!)
- . Long nosed pliers (for turning cotter pins)