Rag Doll Kit - 54cm - CREAM Calico - Choose Your Own Hair and Eye Colour!
We have made buying the kit even more personalised by allowing you to select the hair and the eyes! Just select the combination from the options and we will put your own kit together for you.
This kit contains easy to follow instructions and a reusable pattern as well as all of the beautiful, pre-shrunk calico fabric, wool, gorgeous English handmade glass eyes, stuffing and specialist threads you will need to make a rag doll that will be treasured for years to come.
You might also like to follow our step-by-step tutorial video series on our YouTube Channel which features the option of painting your doll's face.
This kit contains:
- Detailed, easy to follow instructions
- A reusable pattern
- Pre-shrunk calico fabric for your doll - cream colour
- Wool for doll hair (your colour choice)
- One pair of handmade, English glass, eyes (your colour choice)
- DMC cotton perle thread for doll’s mouth
- Polyfibre filling (160g)
- An extra-long, doll needle and extra strong thread (used to insert your doll's eyes)
You will also need:
- Matching sewing threads
- Sewing needle, pins and scissors
We have also provided you with all of the information you need to get both creative and green by recycling your pattern with both new and re-purposed fabrics.
Size: 54cm / 21 inches
Suitable for: This is a collectable heirloom doll but with very little adjustment it can be made suitable for a child. Remove small parts such as buttons and replace the hand-made glass eyes with stitched eyes until the child is a little older. We also recommend over sewing the seams to ensure that the Rag Doll is ready for a lifetime of play.