Rag Doll Outfit Kit - Red Stars Christmas Pyjamas - to fit our 54cm Rag Doll
Rag Doll Christmas Pyjamas Outfit
It has become quite a tradition for children and adults alike to have new Christmas 'jarmies' on Christmas Eve, so why not treat your favourite friend to some new ones as well!
A smashing 'button' fronted (poppers) PJ top and elasticated bottoms, combined with a soft fleece cosy-up dressing gown and matching slippers - it's bound to make your doll's Christmas feel so special. Will fit our Rag Dolls - but will also fit Our Generation, Designafriend and American Girl Dolls
We even have a cuddly Gingerbread Man for you to make in this kit! (You could add ribbon and hang him from your tree!)
With easy to follow, step by step, comprehensive instructions, detailed pattern and all of the fabrics and components you will need, this kit will take you through the process of making a beautiful outfit.
So, whether you are an experienced sewer or this is your first Rag Doll project, these instructions and pattern are just what you need.
This kit includes:-
- . Full pattern & Instructions - depending on the option you choose.
- . 112cm/44" wide x 50cm/20" deep fabric for pyjamas, trim and eye mask
- . 72cm/28" wide x 46cm/18" deep fabric for dressing gown and slippers
- Fleece fabric, trims, buttons, filling and pattern for your Gingerbread man.
- . 48cm/19" long x 7mm/1/4" elastic
- . 3 x poppers
- . 3 x 8mm/1/3" buttons
- . 200cm/79" cotton Perle or floss for blanket stitch on slippers
You will also need:-
- . Matching thread, general purpose sewing needle and pins
- . 1 x pair each fabric and paper scissors.
- . Tailor’s chalk or a pencil
- Size : to fit a 54cm Rag Doll
Suitable for : This is a collectable heirloom pattern but with very little adjustment it can be made suitable for children. Replace small parts such as buttons until the child is a little older. Ready for a lifetime of play.